- Transfers (a surcharge will apply for clients staying more than 10km from the Durban CBD)
- iSangoma or traditional healer
- Traditional Zulu beer
Flights and taxes, accommodation, meals & anything not mentioned
Experience traditional Zulu culture and customs at the largest Zulu kraal in all of Zululand, look into the future with an iSangoma or traditional healer...all this and more, packed into one exhilarating day. We've laid on some traditional Zulu beer for you to sample, while the craftsmen and community who make the spears, shields, beadwork, pots and their huts, open their doors so you can witness their skills and artistry. The Zulu dancers will thrill with their grace and energy, and we've made sure you're treated to a most satisfying lunchtime feast! Come live a day in the life of a traditional community - you'll find it informative and a far cry from anything you've ever experienced!
OPERATING DAYS: Tue, Thu & Sat
PLEASE NOTE: Hotel collection will be from CBD hotels only within a 10km radius
LOCATION START & TIME : Hotel lobby - 08:30
Terms and conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 22 February 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.