Durban City Tour
- Transfers (a surcharge will apply for clients staying more than 10km from the Durban CBD)
- Durban Botanic Gardens
Flights and taxes, accommodation & anything not mentioned
Our tour begins as we travel along the brand-new Golden Mile, the revitalised beachfront promenade which hugs the beckoning beaches of Durban viewing the newly upgraded Point Waterfront. We move through the City, viewing the majestic City Hall, and enjoying its humorous history! We continue to the small craft harbour viewing the 8th largest harbour in the world. Drive past the sugar terminals and very busy harbour warehouses on our way to the University of Natal - Durban Campus where we view lovely sights of the harbour down below. Then we visit the bustling African/Indian Markets at Warwick Triangle - home to 9 distinct markets developed around Durban's largest public transport interchange and where approximately 6000 street vendors ply their trade, to an average of 460 000 daily commuters - an authentic experience. Visit the fascinating Phansi Museum - home to the largest publicly accessible collection of Southern African artifacts and traditions,including beadworks, headrests, Zulu clay pots and various other treasures. (closed on weekends and entrance fee for own account). From culture to nature, we visit the peaceful Durban Botanic Gardens founded in 1849, a treasure trove of massive trees from Asia, Africa and America, and a magnificent orchid house. We then conclude with a visit to an icon of Kwazulu Natal, the Moses Mabhida Stadium where you will have the option of experiencing the cable car ride (own account) to the top of the Stadium for that phenomenal view of Durban and its surroundings.
OPERATING DAYS: 7 Days a week
PLEASE NOTE: Pick ups are available at hotels within a 10k radius of Durban CBD
LOCATION START & TIME : Hotel lobby - 08:30
Terms and conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 22 February 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.