Drakensberg Canopy Tour
- Light meal once you have returned to base
- Canopy equipment
Flights and taxes, accommodation, transfers & anything not mentioned
The Drakensberg Canopy Tour starts with a safety briefing and demonstration at our reception, after which you are kitted up with a full body harness, pulley, gloves and safety helmet. Your group will then be transported in an open vehicle to the start of the tour. From the moment you launch off the first platform, a new world unfolds as you slide on steel cables across to the next viewpoint. At each platform we encourage you to enjoy the view while your guide points out interesting features and facts about the surrounding ecology.
OPERATING DAYS: Tue, Thu & Sat
PLEASE NOTE: Weight restriction of 160kg's in applicable on this tour and closed walking shoes are essential
LOCATION START & TIME : Drakensberg Canopy Tour reception - Varies 08:30, 09:00, 09:30 & 12:30
Terms and conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 22 February 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.