Cape Point Tour
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve gate (Cape Point)
- Chapman's Peak Drive
- Kirstenbosch Gardens
Flights and taxes, accommodation, lunch, Seal Island cruise, Cape Point Funicular, Penguins at Boulders Beach
Your tour begins with a scenic drive along the Atlantic coast, passing through the cosmopolitan suburb of Sea Point and Camps Bay with its glorious views of the Twelve Apostles, part of the Table Mountain range. From here we travel to the Cape Point Nature Reserve, comprising over 17,300 acres of indigenous fauna and flora. Here we can see a variety of wildlife that includes baboons, Reebok, Cape Mountain zebra, bontebok and the elusive eland. The reserve is also one of the world's largest breeding grounds for tortoises. Bird-watchers, too, will find many fine species to observe. The majestic coastline offers drama worthy of being called "Nature's Greatest Show." We'll be able to see the union of the Atlantic and Indian Oceans (as per legend) and may even feel the brisk wind that is dubbed the "Cape Doctor" for its presumed curative powers. Following the coastline along False Bay, we'll return to Cape Town by way of the Simon's Town (optional, own account & time permitting visit to Penguin colony), Fish Hoek fishing village and Muizenberg. We return to Cape Town, passing the University of Cape Town, Rhodes Memorial and the Groote Schuur Hospital.
OPERATING DAYS: 7 Days a week
PLEASE NOTE: Minimum 2 adults for tour to operate
LOCATION START & TIME : Hotel lobby - 08:00
Terms and conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 22 February 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.