Scottish Highlands Escape
- 5 nights' 4-star accommodation
- 5 breakfasts & 3 dinners
- Sightseeing & VIP access
- Exclusive local favourites
- Luxury airconditioned motor coach
- Expert Tour Director & Local Guides
Flights & taxes, meals not specified, items of a personal nature, beverages, visas, tips and porters at the hotels, gratuities
Take an exciting Caledonian adventure through the highlands from Edinburgh to Glasgow on this guided holiday in Scotland! Enjoy the moors even more by visiting during the off season, with fewer crowds and lower prices.
Day 1 : Arrive in Edinburgh, Scotland
Day 2 : Edinburgh
Day 3 : Edinburgh - St Andrews - Pitlochry - Culloden Moor - Inverness
Day 4 : Inverness - Fort William - Oban
Day 5 : Oban - The Trossachs - Glasgow
Day 6 : Glasgow
Terms and conditions
- Prices advertised are based on the rate of exchange at the time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Valid for dates as specified.
- Alternative dates are available and will be quoted on request.
- All prices are per person sharing a double/twin room unless otherwise specified.
- Single supplements will apply and will be quoted on request.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 27 May 2021 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 June 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 June 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
Check out these other Tours
A Scottish Journey
BACK-ROADS TOURING : Towering mountains and enchanting lochs. Dramatic castles and quaint villages. Infamous battles and gripping legends. This...