Your Las Vegas Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- 3 nights' accommodation in Las Vegas at the 3-star Circus Circus Hotel Casino & Theme Park
Meals not specified, touring and excursions, visas, travel insurance and items of a personal nature. High Season supplements and weekend surcharges are applicable at certain times.
A family favorite Las Vegas resort since its inception, the Circus Circus Hotel and Casino is full of family-fun activities. From the thrills of The Adventuredome to the live circus acts right on the casino floor!
Terms and Conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 22 April 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.