Your Mauritius Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- Return transfers
- 5 nights' accommodation at the 3-star Be Cosy Apartment Hotel on a Room Only basis
- ADD: Breakfast daily from an additional R1380 per person for 5 nights
Items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals and drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned, car hire
Designed to satisfy your requirements, our residence is a simple and cost effective solution for your holiday plans. For your stay with family or friends, Be Cosy offers a range of Apartment which can accommodate 1 to 4 guests. The contemporary design and features of this apartment hotel will make you feel at home: kitchenette with up to date fixtures, fully equipped bathroom. In the centre of the complex, the swimming pool surrounded by palm trees adds a touch of charm to the area where one and all can get together. Be Cosy features carefully designed areas as well as whole range of flexible services, thus providing a unique experience, where by you can enjoy the privacy of your apartment and benefit from the added of hotel services. An attractive formula for a most pleasant holiday.
Terms and Conditions
- Sunday departures only.
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 26 April 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.