Your George Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Cape Town to George
- Approximate taxes
- 3 days car hire (Suzuki Celerio Hatchback or similar)
- 3 nights' accommodation in George at the 5-star Fancourt Hotel in a Classic Room
- Breakfast daily
Transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals and drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
Positioned on 613 hectares in the magnificent Garden Route, just outside George, Fancourt is South Africa's premier lifestyle estate with mountains, indigenous forests and the warm Indian Ocean in close proximity. 133 luxury rooms and suites, fantastic family facilities, three Gary Player designed golf courses, a Spa, a Kids Club and a variety of restaurants guarantee enjoyment. The Fancourt hair salon, ladies boutique, jewellery store, two Golf Pro Shops, tennis courts, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, fishing dams and walking trails provide guests with luxurious and exciting entertainment. Glorious swimming beaches are easily accessible and mountain biking, horse riding, picnics and hikes can be arranged on request. Sightseeing excursions in the picturesque coastal towns of Knysna, Plettenberg Bay and Mossel Bay are also available. Fancourt's reputation is internationally esteemed after hosting the Presidents Cup in 2003, Nelson Mandela's 46664 concert in 2005 and Japan's football team for the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
Terms and Conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 22 April 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 May 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.