- 2 nights' accommodation in Hermanus at the 4-star Anchor's Rest in a Standard Room on a room only basis
Flights, car hire, transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals and drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
Featuring a saltwater pool with sun terrace Anchor's Rest is in seaside Hermanus. Whales can be viewed in season from the cliffs 150 metres away. All rooms have a patio with barbecue. The spacious rooms have light decor and a satellite TV with DVD player. Each has a private entrance in the garden and one overlooks the mountains. The kitchenette offers a microwave and fridge and kitchenware is provided. A healthy breakfast can be taken daily on the patio or in the room. There are a few places to eat in the New Harbour 10 minutes' walk away. Many bars and restaurants are found in the Old Harbour 5 minutes away by car. Hermanus Golf Course and the Blue Flag Grotto Beach are both under 8 km from Anchor's Rest Guest House. Free parking is available on site and a shuttle can be arranged to Cape Town International Airport 107 km away.
Terms and conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- Car hire based on AVIS Group A - Kia Picanto or similar (MDMR).
- Car hire includes Super Collision Damage Waiver, Super Theft Loss Waiver and 400km per day.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 25 March 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.