- 3 nights' self-catering accommodation in the Drakensberg at the 4-star aha Alpine Heath Resort in a Deluxe Chalet on a room only basis
- PLEASE NOTE: Price is based on 6 adults sharing
Flights, car hire, transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals and drinks not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
In the Midst of the Picturesque Drakensberg Mountains. You'll be surrounded by a magnificent mountains when you stay at Alpine Heath Resort in the Drakensberg. Chalet accommodation, accommodating up to six people with full self-catering facilities, makes this an obvious choice for South African families. Too lazy to cook? Simply visit one of the dining options available at the resort's Village Square. When you can drag yourself away from your epic natural surrounds, consider one of the nearby activities or stay put, relaxing at the pool or putting for show at the resort's miniature golf course.
Terms and conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- Car hire based on AVIS Group N - Mercedes Vito or similar (PVAR).
- Car hire includes Super Collision Damage Waiver, Super Theft Loss Waiver and 400km per day.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 24 March 2021.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 30 April 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.