Abu Dhabi Stopover 3 Day
from R 4,200* per person
Abu Dhabi doesn't do things by halves. Everywhere you look, this thoroughly modern metropolis goes big. From a slick skyline with towering skyscrapers to flawless beaches and as many theme park thrills and spills as you can handle, if this place doesn't grab your attention, nowhere will. Wanna get a slice of that Abu Dhabi high life? Then step right this way... Please note: This trip is unguided, meaning you will not be accompanied by a Trip Leader.
Abu Dhabi doesn't do things by halves. Everywhere you look, this thoroughly modern metropolis goes big. From a slick skyline with towering skyscrapers to flawless beaches and as many theme park thrills and spills as you can handle, if this place doesn't grab your attention, nowhere will. Wanna get a slice of that Abu Dhabi high life? Then step right this way...
Please note: This trip is unguided, meaning you will not be accompanied by a Trip Leader.
Destination: United Arab Emirates
Travel Dates: From 26/09/2019 to 02/11/2019
Duration: 3 days
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 5488525
- Half-day city tour of Abu Dhabi (Available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays)
DAY 1 Abu Dhabi, UAE
Jump into your included airport transfer and arrive at your hotel in style. Welcome to the capital of the glamorous United Arab Emirates! With more shopping options, theme parks and mind-blowing views than you can poke a hookah at, you won't want to leave. Trust us.
DAY 2 Abu Dhabi
This morning it's all about you. Why not head out to Yas Island? Here, you'll be spoiled for choice with Ferrari World and a water park that is ranked among the best in the world. Not your thing? Then you could always admire the beauty of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Built under the motto 'to unite the world', this incredible mosque is made of materials from over 14 countries and was voted the world's second favourite landmark. True story!
DAY 3 Abu Dhabi
Attack the buffet once more, do some last minute shopping or head to the airport. We’re ready when you are!
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 October 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..