Indulgence of Eastern Canada
from R 47,690* per person
LUXURY GOLD : For a limited time, secure your trip with a deposit of just�R999 per person and qualify for a 30-day refund guarantee
Travel Dates: 15 May 2021 - 02 October 2021 (Selected Departures)
Duration: 7 nights
Departing From: Toronto
Company: Luxury Gold
Call 0877 40 50 00 and
quote deal number 12998991
- 7 nights' accommodation at the finest hotel properties with impeccable service and luxurious amenities
- Airport transfers on first and last travel day
- 5 Exceptional dining
- 2 VIP experiences
- 5 Journey highlights, from meeting remarkable people to accessing iconic sites when not open to the public
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold's air-conditioned 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard restroom
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
Flights, taxes, visas and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Rich in European architecture and striking natural phenomena, you've made it to Eastern Canada. A mix of English and French cultures, indulge in all the elegance this romantic journey has to offer. From the sweeping skylines of Toronto to the thundering thrills of Niagara Falls, you'll be equally inspired by both the natural elements and urban areas of this striking part of the world. Along the way you'll stay at the best hotels, including the Fairmont Chateau Laurier in Ottawa and Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac in Quebec City, both praised for their decadent decor and prime locations.
Day 1 : Welcome to Toronto
Day 2 : Niagara Falls up close & Toronto Sightseeing
Day 3 : Kingston & the Canadian Capital of Ottawa
Day 4 : Relaxed Start - All about Ottawa Your Way
Day 5 : The Old Walled City of Quebec
Day 6 : Quintessential Quebec
Day 7 : Historic Montreal
Day 8 : Depart Montreal
Terms and conditions
- Rand price guaranteed.
- Free 3 day booking hold.
- R999 risk free deposit (applicable for all bookings made between 01 September and 31 December 2020 for travel between 01 December 2020 and 31 October 2021.
- Flexible change options.
- The trip price does not include the costs of international flights (to/from the start or end the trip).
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- (High and low season rates apply).
- Single supplement rates available on request.
- All cancellation policies apply as per Trafalgar.
- Trip Itineraries are subject to change.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 October 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 November 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.