Inca Trail and Amazon
- 3 nights' camping accommodation (with basic facilities)
- 6 nights' hotel accommodation
- 2 nights' Jungle Lodge accommodation
- 12 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 5 dinners
- Transport by canoe, private minibus, train and plane
- Included Activities: Cusco - Orientation Walk
- Cusco - Chocolate Museum Visit & Hot Chocolate
- Sacred Valley - Local community visit and lunch
- Cuzco - 3 Night/4 Day Inca Trail (or 2 Night/3 Day Inca Quarry Trail)
Flights, visas, travel insurance, spending money, items of a personal nature and anything not mentioned under inclusions
Travel from the heady heights of the Andes to the exotic lowlands of the Amazon on this journey through the best of Peru
Day 1 : Lima
Day 2 : Cusco
Day 3 : Sacred Valley / Ollantaytambo
Day 4-7 : Inca Trail, Inca Quarry or Train option
Day 8 : Cusco
Day 9-10 : Amazon Jungle
Day 11-12 : Lima
Terms and conditions
- Trips are subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid travel at time of booking.
- A deposit of ZAR4000 is required at the time of booking and guarantees price - full payment is due 56 days before departure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 23 September 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.