- 1 nights' Desert Camp accommodation
- 2 nights' Gite accommodation
- 3 nights' Riad accommodation
- 6 nights' 4-star hotel accommodation
- 12 breakfasts and 6 dinners
- Transport by private minibus, camel & taxi
- INCLUDED ACTIVITIES : Local leader
- Complimentary Airport arrival transfer
- Casablanca - Guided tour of Hassan II Mosque
- Kasbah Les Oudayas Rabat
- Kasbah Oudaya local drink
- Hassan Tower visit
- Mausoleum Mohammed V visit
- Mausoleum Hassan II visit
- Entrance & guided tour of Volubilis
- Volubilis - Guided tour
- Meknes - Guided walking tour
- Fondouk Nejjarine
- Medersa Attarine entrance - Fes
- Fes - Guided walking tour
- Guided half day trek at M'goun Valley
- Kasbah Skoura
- Marrakech - Guided walking tour
- Koutoubia Mosque and minaret
- Palais Bahia visit
International flights, airport taxes, travel insurance (mandatory), meals not specified, visas and passport fees, optional activities and other personal expenses
Morocco's culture is tightly intertwined. A blur of national identity and religion, this country's history is a diverse tapestry, as varied as the colours woven into each carpet sold on the street. Since ancient times French, Spanish, Islamic, Jewish and ancient Berber dynasties have brought their own ethnic thread to the needlepoint, and have together knitted a vibrantly distinct region of West Africa. Journey into Morocco's heart through its food, religion, language and culture to better understand this exciting nation and passionate people.
Day 1 : Casablanca
Day 2 : Casablanca / Rabat / Meknes
Day 3 : Meknes / Volubilis / Chefchaouen
Day 4-5 : Fes
Day 6 : Midelt
Day 7 : Merzouga (Sahara Camp)
Day 8 : Todra Gorge / Dades Valley / M'goun
Day 9 : M'goun Valley
Day 10 : Skoura-Ait Benhaddou
Day 11-13 : Marrakech
Terms and conditions
- Trips are subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid travel at time of booking.
- A deposit of ZAR4000 is required at the time of booking and guarantees price - full payment is due 56 days before departure.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 23 September 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.