Easy Pace Italy
- 9 nights' 4 and 5-star hotel accommodation
- 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch with wine & 4 dinners with wine
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel WIFI (where available)
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times
- If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights' accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport
Flights, taxes, visas and anything not listed in the inclusions
Discover three of Italy's most cultural cities. Savour Rome's rich heritage, soak up the Renaissance atmosphere of Florence, and look beyond the canals and gondolas to gain a deeper understanding of Venice.
Day 1 : Welcome to The Eternal City of Rome
Day 2 : Rome Sightseeing and Dinner in the Vatican
Day 3 : Relaxed Start - Rome at Leisure
Day 4 : Relaxed Start - Orvieto and on to Florence
Day 5 : Relaxed Start - Florence, Birthplace of the Renaissance
Day 6 : Relaxed Start - Pisa and the Tuscan Countryside
Day 7 : Venice, Queen of the Adriatic
Day 8 : Relaxed Start - Venice and The Magic of "La Serenissima"
Day 9 : Relaxed Start - Venice at Leisure
Day 10 : Arrivederci Venice
Terms and conditions
- Getting back to what you love - Save up to 15% on selected worldwide trips.
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date.
- All prices are rand-rate guaranteed.
- Getting back to what you love deal is on the land-only portion of selected holidays and can be combined with other brochure discounts where applicable, does not apply to extra nights' accommodation, optional extensions, cruise or rail add-on options, airfares, flight supplements and surcharges, taxes and fees and airport transfers.
- A deposit of R999 per person is required within 5 days of booking and the full amount must be paid no later than 60 days for land only guided holidays or 90 days for guided holidays including train or cruise prior to departure from South Africa (whichever comes first) to qualify for the saving.
- R999 per person deposit is valid for new bookings only made between 25 September 2020 and 3 November 2020.
- Applicable for travel 1 April 2021 - 30 November 2021.
- Subject to availability at time of booking and may be withdrawn at any time.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 October 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 November 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 November 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.