Blue Mountains, Australian Wildlife & River Cruise
- Entry to Wildlife Park
- Parramatta River Cruise
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, meals not mentioned, private transfers, porterage and tipping
Discover the spectacular Blue Mountains and see native wildlife whilst you explore World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park. This rugged and beautiful region forms part of the Great Dividing Range, linking tropical north to temperate south, while dividing coastal cities from the vast Outback. Arrive at Scenic World and join the optional Blue Mountains rides - Scenic Railway, Cableway or Skyway (own expense). These rides are a great way to see the steep valleys, canyons and Three Sisters rock formation. Stopping at a vantage point, youll be treated to a spectacular view of the three sisters. Discover Leura village where you will have free time for lunch or the chance to wander the streets. Next, we enjoy an afternoon encounter at Featherdale Park and have your photo taken with a cuddly koala, see kangaroos, wombats, dingoes and cute little penguins. Our last stop will be at Homebush Bay, the venue of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games. Here, you have the opportunity to catch your river cruise vessel back to Sydney and enjoy a relaxing cruise along the Parramatta River. If you do not wish to join the ferry, the coach will arrive in Sydney at approximately 6.00pm. End your day with a relaxing cruise taking in the sights that the Parramatta River has to offer, on your return into Sydney Harbour.
DURATION: 10.5 hours.
DEPARTS: Daily at 7:55 am.
Terms and conditions
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- If passengers are due to meet at Star City, please note that this pick up location has now changed to Pier 26 Darling Harbour next to Sydney Aquarium the morning pick up will be 07:50am.
- For all tour types children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- All "Optional Tours" MUST be booked in conjunction with an AAT Kings Tour.
- Passengers must reconfirm touring 24 hours prior to departure.
- National park fees are payable direct.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 13 August 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.