Fremantle Explorer Tour
- Captain's commentary
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- WA wine tasting
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, meals not mentioned, private transfers, porterage and tipping
Discover the delights of the Swan River cruising between Perth and Fremantle. Unlimited tea and coffee is served as your Captain points out all the sights including Perth's impressive Elizabeth Quay, the restored Swan Brewery, Kings Park, Royal Perth Yacht Club, the magnificent homes over looking the river and Fremantles busy harbour. On the return trip to Perth enjoy complimentary wine tasting (wine tasting available on 3:45pm departure from Fremantle only). Spend free time in Fremantle to explore the city before catching your return cruise back to Perth.
DURATION: Approximately 7.5 hours.
DEPARTS: Daily at 9:55 am.
Terms and conditions
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Activities are operated outdoor, weather conditions permitting.
- FLEXITIME: The actual date of departure for this tour can be changed by contacting the operator direct up to 48 hours prior to original travel date (subject to availability).
- Tour does not operate during Christmas day.
- Infants permitted to travel on all departures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 13 August 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.