Auckland Maori Tour and Cultural Perfromance
- Entry into Auckland Museum and cultural performance
- Fully guided service in Mercedes luxury vehicle
- Pick-up/drop-off within Aucklands Downtown area including Cruise wharf (for airport transfer please refer to our private tours)
- Complimentary snacks, water and lunch
- All tours support local eco-cultural initiatives
Flights and taxes, accommodation, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned
Enjoy a wonderful day of sightseeing and learning about indigenous Maori culture as you discover Tamaki Makaurau (Auckland) and Te Wao Nui o Tiriwa (Waitakere Ranges) on Aucklands West Coast. Visit Auckland Museum with its Maori & Polynesian Gallery and experience a Maori Cultural Performance, which showcases Maori performing art and the famous Maori postural dance the haka. View several ancient volcanoes in the Auckland volcanic field. See the boutique suburb of Parnell, restored in the old colonial style with many beautiful mansions and along Tamaki Drive, one of the worlds most beautiful city drives. See several stunning beaches along Auckland's shoreline including Mission Bay, arguably Aucklands most well-known beach with lovely golden sand and safe swimming. Drive over the famous Auckland Harbour Bridge spanning the Waitemata Harbour, see the Hauraki Gulf and great views of the mystical island volcano Rangitoto Island, Aucklands largest and youngest volcano at 600 years old. Visit the Arataki Visitor Centre at the gateway to Auckland's famous West Coast, which is well-known for its interesting displays and magnificent views over the Manukau Harbour. Enjoy spectacular ocean vistas along Aucklands wild West Coast in our famous Waitakere Ranges. Walk among unique indigenous trees and plants, learn their Maori names and their importance as both food and medicine. Meet some of our shy bush-dwelling native birds. Hear the lore and legends of the bush. Get up close to some of New Zealands unique indigenous flora and fauna. Return to Auckland City having explored some of the Auckland regions most special places and having learned a lot about Maori culture and Auckland.
DURATION: 8 hours
DEPARTS:Daily at 9am
Terms and conditions
- Rates are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Minimum numbers for tours to depart may apply.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 16 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 March 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 March 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.