Mekong River Experience
- 7 nights' accommodation onboard the Toum Tiou II Riverboat
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 4 dinners (allow USD55-75 for meals not included - drinks and tips onboard not included)
- Transport by Riverboat, private vehicles and walking
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides
- Vinh Trang Pagoda visit
- Thoi Son Island cottage industries tour
- Kien An Cung Pagoda visit (Sa Dec)
- Sam Mountain sunset visit
- Cyclo tour (Phnom Penh)
- Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) guided tour
- Tuol Sleng Museum (S-21 Prison) guided tour
- Koh Chen island visit including cottage industries
- Vihara and Pagoda visit (Kampong Tralach)
- Kampong Chhnang visit
- Chhnok Tru floating village visit
- Farewell cocktail and Captain's Dinner
- All transport to/from included activities and between destinations
- ALTERNATIVE DEPARTURES: November 2019 & December 2019 from R23 120 per person sharing
- January 2020 - March 2020 from R24 305 per person sharing
Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Think Southeast Asia is just beautiful, beautiful landscapes? There�s a lot more to it. (Though, the landscapes are indeed crazy-beautiful.) On this eight-day river cruise, you'll hop aboard bikes, tuk tuks, or local boats to get around and see rice paddies, monasteries, and local businesses. The magic of the Mekong aside, river cruising gives you a view unlike any other, with visits to the Cai Be floating market, the fishing port of Kampong Chhnang, and stilt villages like Chnok Tru, where you'll learn about fish farming, pottery, and sugar palm production before wandering through the local markets.
Day 1 : Ho Chi Minh City / My Tho
Day 2 : My Tho / Sadek
Day 3 : Sadek / Xa Vinh Xuong
Day 4 : Xa Vinh Xuong / Phnom Penh
Day 5 : Phnom Penh
Day 6 : Phnom Penh / Kampong Tralach
Day 7 : Kampong Tralach / Koh Chen
Day 8 : Koh Chen / Siem Reap
Terms and conditions
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- Final Payment: This is due 60 days prior.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking.
- Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation by passengers must be made in writing and acknowledged by G Adventures in writing.
- Charges will be determined by date on which the cancellation is received by G Adventures.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 03 October 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.