Britain and Ireland Delight
- 7 nights' hotel accommodation
- 7 breakfasts & 2 three-course dinners
- Sightseeing tour included in each major city
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Services of a professional Travel Director
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Free time included
- Choice of Optional Experiences
- Ferry across the Irish Sea from Scotland to Northern Ireland and Ireland to South Wales
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
The best of Britain and Ireland are served up on this 8-day adventure crisscrossing five different countries. See landscapes that have inspired poetry, medieval monuments to God and stony fortresses that housed royals, soldiers and important artefacts. You'll wind your way through the Yorkshire Dales, wander down Edinburgh's Royal Mile and discover a bit of the craic in Dublin, before fine crystal, Celtic tales and a fairy-tale castle or two complete your journey.
Day 1 : London - Stratford-Upon-Avon - York - Bradford (1 Night)
Day 2 : Bradford - Lake District - Gretna Green - Glasgow (2 Nights)
Day 3 : Edinburgh Excursion
Day 4 : Glasgow - Belfast - Dublin (2 Nights)
Day 5 : Dublin Sightseeing And Free Time
Day 6 : Dublin - Kilkenny - Waterford (1 Night)
Day 7 : Waterford - Cardiff (1 Night)
Day 8 : Cardiff - Bath - Windsor - London
Terms and conditions
- All cancellation policies apply as per Costsaver.
- Trip Itineraries are subject to change.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 21 December 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 January 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2021.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.