- 8 nights' twin hotel or hostel accommodation
- 8 continental breakfasts and 3 dinners
- Modern, air-conditioned coach
- Hotel tips, local taxes & service charges
- An experienced and professional Trip Manager and Driver Team
- Sightseeing tours of all major cities plus orientations in all other destinations
- Scenic drive along the Cote d'Azur
- Visit a French perfumery
- See the Royal Palace in Monaco and the Monte Carlo casino
- Catch a train along the Cinque Terre
- Visit the town of Monterosso
- Visit the iconic Tower of Pisa and pose for the classic insta snap
- Discover Renaissance Florence on foot including the statue of David, Ponte Vecchio, the Medici Palace
- Leather craft demonstration
- Visit the famous Isle of Capri and soak up the sun, sea and sand
- See Mount Vesuvius
- Soak up spectacular views along the Amalfi Coast on a scenic drive
- FREE TIME ADD-ONS: Indulge in a French four-course spread in glamorous Monaco, Ride e-bikes thorugh the old town of Nice and soak up the history, Share a family-style dinner with an aperitivo overlooking the Tuscan Hills, Cruise around the shimmering waters of the Isle of Capri (summer only), Take a guided tour of the lost Roman city of Pompeii, Walk in the footsteps of gladiators and emperors at the Colosseum and Roman Forum, Vatican tour, Learn how to make fresh pasta in Rome's most historic district followed by a pasta dinner
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
This one drifts through the blue seas & dreamy architecture of the Mediterranean Coast. From Barcelona through Nice, Sorrento, Rome and Florence, with an unlimited train ticket to the dramatic coastal villages of Cinque Terre & the chance to partake in a pasta cooking class in Rome, this Mediterranean Quest is all about blue seas, Roman architecture and indulgent days of pasta, palaces and pretty coastlines. Sun-seekers, foodies and photographers: here are your paradise destinations. Italy, France and Spain have never looked so good.
Day 1 : Barcelona to Nice
Day 2 : Nice
Day 3 : Nice to Cinque Terre
Day 4 : Cinque Terre to Florence
Day 5 : Florence to Sorrento
Day 6 : Sorrento
Day 7 :Sorrento to Rome
Day 8 : Rome to Vatican City
Day 9 : Depart Rome
Terms and conditions
- Europe Summer 2020 New Release Deal - 25% off discount is only valid on trips 7 days or more departing March 2020 to October 2020.
- Offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Europe Summer 2020 New Release Deal applies to new bookings only, made between 24 September 2019 and 31 October 2019.
- A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person, per trip is required within 7 days of booking (per standard deposit terms) and full payment is due on or before 31 October 2019.
- Europe Summer 2020 New Release Deal may be combined with regular brochure discounts if applicable but cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
- Discount applies to the land portion of the trip only.
- Offer not valid on special departures and interest groups, selected cruises, festivals and short breaks, and pre and post accommodation.
- New Release Deals are subject to availability and maybe withdrawn at any time without prior notification.
- Contiki is exclusively for 18-35 year olds.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 26 September 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.