- Your legendary Busabout crew
- 7 nights' accommodation
- 7 breakfasts
- All coach transport
- A visit to Sintra
Flights, taxes, visas, meals and anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Cruise along the Douro River in Porto, explore some of the world's top museums in Madrid and visit Sintra's faity tale castle. Tapas, sangria, delicious pastries, and siestas - no one knows how to live quite like the Spanish and the Portuguese! On this epic Iberian trip you'll dance the flamenco until dawn, sample some of the best local wines in Europe, be blown away by incredible architecture and experience sunsets so gorgeous you'll think you were dreaming. From cruising along the Douro River in Porto to exploring some of the world's top museums in Madrid and visiting Sintra's fairy tale castle, this is a trip that will make you fall in love with the Iberian Peninsula.
Day 1 : Barcelona - Madrid
Day 2 : Madrid
Day 3 : Madrid - Avila - Salamanca
Day 4 : Salamanca - Porto
Day 5 : Porto
Day 6 : Porto - Lisbon
Day 7-8 : Lisbon
Terms and conditions
- Travel for people 18 years and over for travel on selected departure dates in 2020.
- Prices are from prices, per person land only, depending on season of travel.
- High season rates apply.
- A non-refundable deposit of R1000 per person, per trip is due 5 days from booking creation.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 18 June 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 July 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 July 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.