New York Holidays
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Approximate taxes
- Return shared shuttle airport hotel transfers
- 3 nights' accommodation in New York at the 3-star Wolcott Hotel
Meals not specified, touring and excursions, visas, travel insurance and items of a personal nature. High season supplements and weekend surcharges are applicable at certain times.
With a stunning turn-of-the century facade, Wolcott welcomes guests in its evocative Old World atmosphere. The hotel has a privileged Manhattan location, just a 3-minute walk from the Empire State Building. It is possible to walk to Penn Train Station, offering direct rail links to many of New York's attractions. Madison Square Garden, Times Square, Rockefeller Centre and the MoMa are all within a short stroll away. Decorated with dark wood furnishings and gold accents, rooms are equipped with air conditioning, cable TV channels and video games. Tea and coffee along with muffins are available at the lobby of the Hotel Wolcott every morning. Guests can make use of the laundry facilities, situated in the basement. The in-house theatre booking agency allows guests to purchase tickets for renowned Broadway shows.
Terms and conditions
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 02 September 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 October 2019 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 October 2019.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.