Your Cape Town Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Cape Town
- Approximate taxes
- 2 days car hire
- 2 nights' accommodation at the 4-star aha Harbour Bridge Hotel & Suites in a Luxury Room
- Breakfast daily for adults only
Transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
A Break in the Western Cape. Good value, excellent location and exceptional service - all consistently highlighted in guest reviews about the four-star aha Harbour Bridge. A short walk from the V&A Waterfront and Cape Town International Convention Centre, aha Harbour Bridge promises the 'ultimate accommodation experience' on Cape Town's Foreshore. Settle in to the hotel's spacious rooms, comprising standard and luxury rooms, and studio and luxury suites, and enjoy a delicious meal in The Canal Cafe with stunning views of the canals - this is that comfortable Cape Town stay you've been looking for, and one guaranteed to provide great value for money.
Terms and Conditions
- PLEASE NOTE: Breakfast is only included for the adults, children under the age of 12 years pay for breakfast directly at the hotel.
- All rates & availability are quoted from a live dynamic database and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best Available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Rates are subject to Rate of exchange fluctuation.
- Availability can change at anytime and is never guaranteed & an alternate hotel may be offered.
- High Season & weekend surcharges may apply.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing.
- 1% Compulsory Tourism levy payable on arrival.
- Rates valid for South African residents only.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Subject to availability, peak season surcharges and block out periods will apply.
- Airline taxes fluctuate daily and are never guaranteed.
- CAR HIRE - EUROPCAR : GROUP B - POLO VIVO or similar - EDMR.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed drivers license, passport or SA ID.
- *All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 17 August 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 30 September 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 30 September 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.