Your Cape Town Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Cape Town
- Approximate taxes
- 2 days car hire
- 2 nights' accommodation at the 4-star aha Harbour Bridge Hotel & Suites in a Standard Room
- Breakfast daily
Transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
A Break in the Western Cape. Good value, excellent location and exceptional service - all consistently highlighted in guest reviews about the four-star aha Harbour Bridge. A short walk from the V&A Waterfront and Cape Town International Convention Centre, aha Harbour Bridge promises the 'ultimate accommodation experience' on Cape Town's Foreshore. Settle in to the hotel's spacious rooms, comprising standard and luxury rooms, and studio and luxury suites, and enjoy a delicious meal in The Canal Cafe with stunning views of the canals - this is that comfortable Cape Town stay you've been looking for, and one guaranteed to provide great value for money.
Terms and Conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 December 2020.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.