Your Cape Town Holiday Package includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Cape Town
- Approximate taxes
- 2 days car hire
- 2 nights' accommodation at the 3-star Sunsquare Cape Town City Bowl in a Standard Room
- Breakfast daily
Transfers, items of a personal nature, items not mentioned, gratuities and porterage, meals not mentioned, tours/sightseeing not mentioned
SunSquare Cape Town City Bowl is the hottest new hotel in Cape Town's city centre. Hip and fresh with a design edge, our modern city hotel never compromises on great service and personalised hospitality. Situated on the corner of Buitengracht and Strand Street, the bustling location of SunSquare Cape Town City Bowl inspires visitors to explore the surroundings and get to know the city. Our new Cape Town hotel has dedicated basement parking for those travelling by car and planning on venturing beyond the City Bowl. After a busy day, return to your bright, modern and spacious room, meet up for a coffee in the spacious lobby or head through to Vigour & Verve, where great food and drinks are served all day long. The hotel has great connectivity and guests have access to free WiFi throughout the property. The modern conference space with five well-equipped conference venues can accommodate up to 140 delegates. The area has an attractive and spacious lobby which can serve as a place to serve welcome drinks before an event, breakaways during meetings or an alternative space for an informal small meeting. The stylish 14 Stories Rooftop Bar on the 14th floor is a welcome retreat for SunSquare guests looking to relax in style. The bar also offers access to the enclosed pool deck and opens onto an outdoor deck overlooking the picture-perfect Cape Town harbour and Lions Head. The gym located on the top floor of the hotel will satisfy guests looking to keep fit or work up an appetite before venturing out into the surrounding foodie district. With panoramic views of Table Mountain, you can determine this wondrous mountain's mood before stepping out of the hotel.
Terms and Conditions
- All rates and availability are quoted from a live dynamic database based on a 'from' price and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Best available rate quoted at time of enquiry.
- Availability can change at any time and is never guaranteed and alternatives may be offered.
- Airport taxes fluctuate daily and cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are based on 2 people sharing unless otherwise stipulated.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- Identification in the form of passport, driver's licence or ID will be required at check-in at the hotel.
- Credit card required for car hire where applicable.
- There is deposit required for car rental on credit card for fuel and extras, valid unendorsed driver's license, passport or SA ID.
- All prices are subject to rate of exchange fluctuation and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on the date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, public holiday, peak season, weekend surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- PLEASE NOTE: City tax, tourist tax, conservation levies and tourism levies are compulsory in some destinations and is payable by passengers directly.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 29 December 2020.
- All packages and flights quoted are on sale until and have to be booked and paid for before 31 January 2021 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- E and OE.