Burgundy & Provence
- 7 nights' accommodation on the SS Catherine
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients - 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 7 dinners
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
- Captain's Wecome and Farewell Receptions
- Unlimited beverages onboard including fine wine, beer, spirits, specialty coffee and tea, soft drinks and mineral water
- 6 days of excursions including "Choice is Yours" options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- All scheduled airport transfers on arrival and departure days (conditions apply)
- FREE internet and WIFI access
- All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
Flights, taxes and anything not mentioned in the inclusions. R3000 port charges not included in the fare price and are quoted separately
Day 1 : Avignon (Embark)
Day 2 : Avignon
Day 3 : Tarascon (Arles)
Day 4 : Viviers
Day 5 : Tournon (Tain-l'Hermitage), Lyon
Day 6 : Lyon
Day 7 : Macon (Beaune)
Day 8 : Lyon (Disembark)
Terms and conditions
- All fares are per guest in South African rand based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
- Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Availability of all stateroom categories cannot be guaranteed.
- Single Supplement applies for single accommodation.
- Itineraries, hotels, and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Prices exclude additional port charges of R3000 per person.
- Cruise may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- *All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
- All prices are subject to Rate of Exchange and when a deposit is paid the balance of the booking is subject to the rate of exchange on date of full payment.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Book and pay in full to avoid disappointment.
- Prices and availability are correct as at 26 November 2020 and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are on sale until 31 December 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All packages and flights have to be booked and paid for before 31 December 2020.
- All packages are quoted per person sharing.
- E and OE.